Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Introduction.....

hey ya'll! I have 14 more days left till I go on a 23 hour flight to Taiwan! I am sooo nervous but I am very very excited!! I cannot wait to play against other countries!! I mean its already weird enough for me that I am going to be playing against China and Russia. Also its weird that I cannot wear my implant during the game and in the locker rooms but that's the whole point of the name of the olympics, " DEAFlympics". Anywhos....once I am in Taiwan, I will keep all of you updated and put some pictures. Ya'll will see more pictures once I get back home so no worries. Also ya'll can watch my games on
http://www.deaflympics.tv/
I am #7 on that Team playing Center Midfield. Remember we will be 12 hours ahead. We play our first three games on Sept. 5, 2009 at 9:30 am (Sept 4 at 9:30pm for you), next on Sept 7th 9:30am (Sept 6th at 9:30pm for you), and the next on Sept 9th at 9:30am (Sept 8th at 9:30pm for you.) You can go to http://www.2009deaflympics.org/
to check out all info regarding the future games & times.
Finally I just want to say thank you for all those who donated money to help me get to my amount for Taiwan.
Cannot wait to update ya'll when I am in Taiwan.

GO FOR GOLD!!!

Anna/Smitty

5 comments:

  1. your first game is on my 30th birthday. Score 30 goals for me! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you, Anna! I'll be watching on TV!

    Ms. Davis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, When I click on the above link it goes to Microsoft Outlook and you need a domain/user name and password...any ideas? Good luck in Taiwan! Wish I was going with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i fixed the websites sorry it was wrong at first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Anna! We had a wonderful time at your bon voyage dinner! Bring back the gold for the US!! Love, Joanne

    ReplyDelete