Saturday, August 29, 2009

next day....

Well training was definitely the first day of hell! We were suppose to do a fitness test but we never did that because basically that is what we were suppose to do over the summer, stay fit. This week is the only time we can train together before the deaflympics so we are not going to worry about the fitness, well kind of. But the weather is awful!!!! Very humid!!!! When we were finished, I was soaked, like I came out of the pool! No kidding!! One of our players (Shaq) had to stop playing because she threw up and got dehydrated! One of the men's players (Brandon) had to stop too because he got sick. In the afternoon, we played against the boys, well that went o.k. They beat us, 4-0. We have a lot to work on. We really didn't play well as a team but we can work that problem. I played center mid and I did alright. I have been playing forward for my club team so its a big change. Our team also needs to think positve because when we were getting scored on, everybody just kind of gave up so we need to on pushing each other and tell each other to not give up, the game is not over yet and keep going! But guess what, we get to play against them again today for our afternoon session! So yay, revenge time!! We have two sessions a day. We have 3 more days till we drive back to the city for the deaflympics! 

I didn't bring my camera but almost everyone on my team has been taking pictures. So I won't be able to put pictures on here but I will show whoever wants to see them when I get home. 

GO FOR GOLD!!!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! i hope you guys are ok!!!

    im shaquana's friend,,keep tracking her for her mom haha, so how she doing??

    GO USA! GO for gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well just keep staying postive and pushing each other to do their best. That's all you can ask is your best... and than just a little more. :o) Remember to DRINK lots of water and stay hydrated before and after you train. So proud of all of you. GO FOR GOLD.... MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna this is sooooooooo awesome what a great idea.I think Shaquana(we call her "Coco" at home) took her camera ask her if you can use it to grab some pics,,she would love to share it with you.Stay well and if you see Shaquana tell her Mom says DRINK,,(smiles)

    ReplyDelete